Acceptable Use Policy
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Please read the terms of this policy carefully before using our website.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our websites, www.bridgedentallab.co.uk, www.bridgedentallab.com, www.gumz.co.uk, wwww.dentures2go.com, www.mouthguards.org.uk www.gumshields.comand www.worldwhitening.com.(“Our Sites”).
This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our sites. Please note,any references to “you” or “your” is a reference to you, the website user.
By using Our Sites you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy, which supplement our terms of websites use, and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use Our Sites.
Who We Are And How To Contact Us
Our Sites are operated by Bridge Dental Laboratory Ltd (“Bridge Dental”, “we”, “us” and “our”), registered in England and Wales under company number 4581679. Our registered office is at 2nd Floor, Jonsen House, 43 Commercial Road, Poole, Dorset, BH14 0HY. Our main trading address is Units 8-11 Sea Vixen Industrial Estate, Wilverley Road, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 3RU.
We are regulated by the Dental Laboratories Association UK, General Dental Council and audited by the Dental Appliance Manufacturers Audit Scheme. We are registered with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency and the Information Commissioner’s Office.
To contact us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01202 486113.
You may use Our Sites only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Sites:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Sites;
- any equipment or network on which Our Sites are stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Sites; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on Our Sites (“Interactive Services”) including, without limitation:
- online enquiries forms;
- online live chat; and
- bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any Interactive Services, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any Interactive Services provided on Our Sites, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide on Our Sites, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use Interactive Services that it is important they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any Interactive Service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an Interactive Service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“Contributions”), and to any Interactive Services associated with it.
You must comply with the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abusive or invade another person's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from Bridge Dental, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Bridge Dental will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the content standards.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our Site;
- issue you with a warning;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude our liability for all actions we may take in response to a breach of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Our Site.
The terms of this acceptable use policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
This acceptable use policy was most recently updated April 2019.